Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Sleepless Nights

 

Under the moon's cold gaze, I lay tangled in the sheets of another sleepless night. The rhythmic ticking of the clock echoed through the quiet room, each second a taunting reminder of my elusive rest. Thoughts, like mischievous phantoms, danced through my mind, weaving tales of past regrets and uncertain futures.


I tossed and turned, the darkness becoming a canvas of my worries. The city outside slept peacefully, oblivious to me is silent struggle. The glow of my phone illuminated the room intermittently as I sought solace in the digital abyss, hoping to find distraction in the virtual world.


As the night wore on, My exhaustion morphed into a surreal awareness. The silence was broken only by the distant hum of passing cars and the occasional lonely wail of a nocturnal creature. Each minute felt like an hour, and the weight of sleeplessness settled like a heavy fog.


By dawn, I found myself caught in a delicate balance between weariness and a strangely heightened consciousness. As the first light painted the sky, I welcomed the new day with weary eyes, a survivor of the relentless night's silent turmoil.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sleepless Nights

  Under the moon's cold gaze, I lay tangled in the sheets of another sleepless night. The rhythmic ticking of the clock echoed through t...