Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My Love :P

Wiki says!!
Love is an emotion of strong affection and personal attachment. In philosophical context, love is a virtue representing all of human kindness, compassion, and affection. Love is central to many religions, as BLAH BLAH BLAH..........

@12
When I was in class 12th most of my friends have a girl friend and they are called Lovers, Appo enaku Love pathi therinjathulam, the love of my mom, dad and sister, LOVE apadi oru varthayea kelvi pattale enaku siripu thaan varum but things changed I decided to LOVE a Girl as deep as i can and marry her. Indha idea epadi vandhadhunu ketkeringala ??? Neraya padam pathu thaan, Tamil cinemala LOVEnu oru concept illana padame odadhu. Naan 12th padikurapo I was 18 yrs old then i decided it was not the rite time to love. I thought, college poi oru nalla ponna pathu love panlam. Then days went I finished my school with low marks and I joined in a Polytechnic college as a Information Technology Student.

@polytechnic
Naan padicha college romba strict, Mobile use panna kudadhu, Girls kita pesa kudadhu indha madri RULES, RULES,RULES,.....One of my uncle was P.E.T staff and one uncle is Director of my college So they will Monitor all my activities anga edhavadhu thappu panna Appu adipanga. Ipadi stricta iruka collegela love enga pandradhu So engineering college poi love pannalanu mudiveduthen. Neriya thappu paniruken anna ponnuga kitta mattum pesunadhe illa then life went, I finished my Polytechnic and joined in Engineering as a BioMedical Engineering student. 
Information technology kum Biomed kum samanthame illa analum Collegekaga senthan.
        
@Engineering
Polytechnic complete pannunadhala I joined as a  Lateral entry, thats direct 2nd yr, Biomedical na ennanu puriyavve 1 yr achu, aporam 3rd yr vandhen got lot of lovely friends anna LOVER thaan kedaikala :P then started to enjoy my college life and I volunteered myself in Cultural s, Symposium, Workshop ,..etc
Collegela konja pertha pudichadhu anna avangaloda virupatha kethadhe illa,..  One day my friends asked me "unaku endha ponna pudichiruku" I said one sweet girls name, from that day they framed  that girl as my Girlfriend, and days went. The point to be noted is Andha Ponnukita naan nerla Pesunadhe illa. friends usupethe usupethe andha ponnu mela oru affection. my friends forced me many times to talk with her in person. sila personal reasons ala pesave illa. But i liked her very much wish to have a girl friend like her, such a cute looking girl, then finished my Engineering course.
I always use to say to my parents "Naan love marriage thaan panna poren enaku arranged marriagela virupam illa " my parents might have a thought that im in love with someone. 
This is my Love... :)

According to me LOVE have more meanings in life, still im  in search for my GIRL ..:)
But the thing is I don't have time to love Because I am so BUSY ...:) :P

Usually I don't get what i DESERVE, But Im always HAPPY with what I HAVE :)

1 comment:

Sleepless Nights

  Under the moon's cold gaze, I lay tangled in the sheets of another sleepless night. The rhythmic ticking of the clock echoed through t...